Riken Keiki GX- 6000 : Multi gas Detector
- This powerful hand-held instrument is capable of simultaneously monitoring up to 6 gases.
- In addition to the standard 4 confined space gases which include combustibles, O2, CO, & H2S, the GX-6000 has 2 additional smart channels that accept PID, IR or super toxic sensors.
- Equipped with a strong internal sample pump, a man-down alarm, a panic alarm, an LED flashlight, and large auto rotating LCD display, the GX-6000 can operate as a single gas PID unit or a multifunctional tool utilizing all 6 channels.
- Choosing from the library is easy with a personalized favorites list of 30 commonly used VOC’s as well as a list of 8 of the most recently used VOC’s.
- It is equipped with a removable impact-resistant rubber boot and a dust and water resistant enclosure with an IP-67 rating.
Request for Quotation
Five Operating Modes, Upto Six Gas Detection
- 5 Operating modes
- Smallest 6 gas sample draw
- 2 Interchangeable smart sensor slots
- 4 PID options: 10.6 (2 ranges) eV, 10.0 eV, and 11.7 eV lamps
- PID library of over 600 VOCs — Easily switch target VOC from customizable user list or a recently used list
- Benzene specific version
- PPM Leak Check mode
- LEL sensor protection mode
- Man-down alarm
- Panic alarm
- Auto display rotation
- Peak-bar display
- LED Light source
- Internal sample pump
- Light weight, small, rugged IP-67
- Interchangeable battery packs
- Operates up to 14 hours
- Field replaceable sensors, batteries, filters and pump
- Intrinsically safe ATEX / IECEx / cCSAus