OMD - 21 : 15PPM Bilge Alarm Monitor
- The OMD-21, 15ppm Bilge Alarm exceeds the requirements of IMO Resolution MEPC. 60 (33).
- With the OMD-21 DECKMA Hamburg offer the most advanced oil content measuring device, to prevent reliably pollution from oil.
- The OMD-21 measures the oil content in the sample through our advanced light scattering principle.
- The OMD-21 provides two independent alarm contacts, for the operation of an audible alarm and/or operation of an automatic overboard discharge shutdown device.
Request for Quotation
- Range: (measurement & indication) 0 to 50 ppm
- Range: (IMO specification) 0 to 15 ppm (according IMO regulations)
- Accuracy better than IMO MEPC.60(33)
- Electrical power supply 24V to 240V, AC or DC, automatic voltage adjustment
- Electrical power consumption less than 6W / 6VA
- Sample Oily water from separator outlet, 0,1 - 4 l/min.
- Sample pressure 0 to 10 bar
- Sample temperature range +1°C to +65°C
- Sample connections R 1/4“ ISO female
- Alarm 1 & 2 Set Point 1 to 15 ppm (independently adjustable)
- Alarm 1 operating delay for annunciation purposes 1 to 540 sec.
- Alarm 2 operating delay for control purposes 1 to 20 sec.
- Alarm contacts 2 independently adjustable switchover contacts
- Alarm contact operation mode De-energized in Alarm State
- Alarm contact ratings 3A, 240V each
- Alarm output 0..20 mA or 4..20 mA Current Loop, selectable
- Display Numeric 2-Digit LED Display
- Ambient temperature +1°C to +55°C
- Class of protection IP 65
- Dimensions 152 mm x 155 mm x 91 mm (width x height x depth)
- Weight 2,55 kgs