OMD - 2008 : 15PPM Bilge Alarm Monitor
- The OMD-2008 Bilge Alarm Monitor was designed by Deckma Hamburg GmbH for use in conjunction with 15ppm Oily Water Separator Systems.
- The performance and specifications of the OMD-2008 comply with IMO Resolution MEPC.107 (49).
- The Computer Unit contains the display PCB with the data logger and the terminals for external connections.
- The Measuring Cell contains optics and electronics and is connected to the computer unit via a data cable.
Request for Quotation
- Range (measurement & indication) : 0 - 30 ppm, Trend up to 50ppm
- Range (IMO specification): 0 - 15 ppm (according IMO regulations)
- Accuracy: better than IMO MEPC.107(49)
- Electrical power supply: 24V - 240V, AC or DC, Automatic Voltage Selection
- Electrical power consumption: < 10 VA
- Sample: Oily water from separator outlet, 0,1 - 4 l/min
- Sample temperature range: +1°C to +65°C
- Sample connections: R 1/4" Female
- Alarm 1 & 2 Set Points: 1 - 15ppm (independently adjustable)
- Alarm 1 operating delay for annunciation: 1 - 540 sec
- Alarm 2 operating delay for control: 1 - 10 sec
- Alarm contacts: 2 independently adjustable switchover contacts
- Alarm contact operation mode: De-energized in Alarm State
- Alarm contact ratings: 3A, 240V each
- Alarm output: 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA, for 0-30ppm reversible, ext. Load<150Ω
- Display: Graphic Display
- Ambient temperature: +1°C to +55°C
- Class of protection: IP 65
- Dimension: 360 x 240 x 100 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 5,4 kgs