OMD - 2005 : 15PPM Bilge Alarm Monitor
- The Deckma OMD-2005 Bilge Alarm Monitor was designed byDeckma Hamburg GmbH
- The performance and specifications of the OMD-2005 comply with IMO Resolution MEPC.107 (49).
- The OMD-2005 is made up of 3 main components: the Computer Unit, Measuring Cell & Valve Assembly.
- The Computer Unit includes a memory card (data logger) that records and stores up to 18 month of data.
- The Measuring Cell houses the optical electronics and corresponds with the computer unit via the communication cable.
- The Valve Assembly is connected directly to the Measuring Cell and Computer unit and contains a special handle to sense the position of the valve.
Request for Quotation
- Range: 0 – 30 ppm
- Accuracy: According IMO MEPC. 107(49)
- Linearity: Up to 30 ppm better than ± 2 %
- Display: Green Graphic Display
- Power Supply: 24 V – 240 V AC or DC Automatic Voltage Selection
- Consumption: < 15 VA
- Alarm Points 1 + 2: Adjustable between 1 - 15 ppm (Works adjustment 15 ppm)
- Alarm 1 Operating Delay: (for annunciation purpose) Adjustable between 1 – 540 sec. (Works adjustment 2 sec.)
- Alarm 2 Operating Delay: (for control purposes) Adjustable between 1 – 10 sec. (Works adjustment 10 sec.)
- System Fault Alarm: Red LED
- Alarm Contact Rating: Potential free 1-pole change over contacts, 3 A / 240 V
- Alarm Indication: Red LED's
- Output Signal: 0 – 20 mA or 4 – 20 mA, reversible ext. Load < 150 Ω
- Sample Water Pressure: 0,1 – 10 bar Sample Flow: Approx. 0,1 - 4 l/min. depend. to pressure Ambient Temperature: + 1 to + 55° C Sample Water Temperature: + 1 to + 65° C
- Roll: Up to 45° C
- Size (over all): 360 mm W x 240 mm H x 100 mm D
- Degree of Protection: IP 65
- Weight: 7,3 kgs
- Pipe Connections: R ¼" Female