Crowcon : X Guard Gas Detector
- The Xgard range is a comprehensive selection of fixed multi gas detectors that meet the diverse requirements for gas detection in industries throughout the world.
- This includes many water treatment, oil and gas, power, research facility and manufacturing installations.
Request for Quotation
Gas Detector, Fixed gas detector
- Designed for easy installation and maintenance - keeps costs down
- Many spare parts are common to all Xgard models - keeps spares holding requirements to a minimum
- Designed for either wall or ceiling mounting - no need for additional brackets
- Can accommodate M20, 1/2" NPT or 3/4" NPT cable glands - suits all site requirements (all detectors are sold with 1 x M20 gland as standard
- High temperature models are available for hot environments (up to 150oc)
- Accessories are available for duct mounting and sampling applications as well as remote gassing - simple sensor checking
- Poison resistant pellistors, for all flammable detection needs including hydrocarbons, hydrogen, ammonia, jet fuel, leaded petrol and vapours containing halogens
- Manufactured using a choice of three materials: glass reinforced nylon, highly durable aluminium with a tough polyester coating, or 316 stainless steel for ultimate corrosion resistance - designed to operate even in the harshest environments
- Spray deflectors and weatherproof caps are available for use in areas subject to regular wash-downs, or offshore environments
- All models have been validated to the functional safety standard IEC 61508 (SIL 1 to SIL 3)